Saturday, October 17, 2015

You make me Happy!  I used the Shower Flower stamp set.  I used our glitter shimmer trim, which is the best in the business.  I love, love, love it.  I attached the shimmer trim to a piece of white cardstock and then cut it in half using my paper trimmer.  It works wonderful when you attach it to a scrap of paper and then cut.  The stamp pads I used on this card are lagoon, smoothie, fern, and slate. You can buy them here. http://angieb.ctmh.com/retail/Products.aspx?CatalogID=82.  I once again used papers from the Mothers day book and created this card.  And don't forget your gold sequins, for a little more bling. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...