Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us makers know that Close to My Heart is closing its doors. My heart dropped. I have been with Close to my Heart for more than 26 years. This company saved me. 

Jeanette Lynton provided a company with a amazing products and opportunities. Motherhood is wonderful, and so hard. This company gave me something I didn't have to share with my children. We all know that children take over so much of our lives and we need to have things that we don't have to share with them. That's what this company did for me. It allowed me to create beautiful pages and cards and help others create also. If anything I'm grateful! (and sad). I have made lifelong friendships, and created a family inside Close to my Heart. I have loved teaching at convention and will cherish the things I have learned from an amazing lady, that always puts God first and listened. 

I am not going to stop creating. Close to my Heart has worked closely with Stampin Up to provide a place for us. I signed up to be a demonstrator for them, in April. I am excited to create cards and pages for them. My journey with them starts in a few hours.

I think women need to find something they are passionate about. I think women need to be with other women and create things. This is why I host card class every month. We all have talents and we are better when we share them with others...  To new chapters and never forgetting Close to my Heart.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...