Friday, April 16, 2010

Easter

The Reading Grandkids.
Autumn looks to big in this photo. Where have the years gone.


Kallie sweet Kallie. She is one of a kind.


Abby is growing her hair out for locks of love. It is way too long, and Mom is done with having it so long. We are going to cut it any day.



Brynn smiling because she didn't have to wear pink. This girl does not like pink.









Easter is always fun at our house whether it's the coloring eggs at Grandma's or the egg hunt that you search for the golden egg. We have a great time. This year, I know you will all die from shock who know me, I let my kids pick out their own dresses and none of them were the same. But, they did end up similar colors which I thought was funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...