Tuesday, April 6, 2010

March is Over

I am so super glad that the Month of March is over. It has been a very sickly month for us. Everyone has been sick. It all started after Brynn's baptism (which was wonderful). I got sick then Randy then all the girls, and then we all got it over again. I am totally convinced that Abby is getting all the junk at junior high, bringing it home because its all new germs at that school.We have had all the germs at the kids elementary school because we have been at that school for many years. But Abby has been sick the most so I feel sorry for her. She is convinced it is one of her friends that doesn't wash her hands, and then touched her paper. If you don't know Abby this is so typical of her thinking. I just have to laugh. So I guess we just need to start a campaign to get everyone to wash their hands and then none of us will be sick. Wait, Mothers have been trying this for years. Bummer, we will just have to keep nagging. I am trying to convince myself that April is the month we will not be sick, and then I woke up to snow and the kids are stuck inside the house with all the March germs so we will see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...