Sunday, May 1, 2011

Easter 2011




Here's the Easter picture in front of the house. Once again I let the girls pick out their dresses. After 8 stores we finally were done. Check out the newest girl to get glasses. I think Autumn has no hope but I will keep crossing my fingers.



Easter is always a wonderful time of year. Well, the weather isn't all that wonderful, but the spirit of the season is. I got the chance of teaching sharing time and I was grateful for the spirit and the preparation that came with teaching. It reminded me of things that I hadn't taken the time to think about in a while. I am so grateful for my Savior, Jesus Christ, and my family. Hope your easter was just as wonderful.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...