Friday, May 13, 2011

A POST

Well, it only took 3 tries to finally make a header. I think my friend, Rachel said recently that blogging is hard, and its not so much the blogging that's hard for me. I just wish I could say what I want out loud and then it would do it. I guess that's why people hire others to do their blogs. This will definitely not be a good job for me. For example, my header is finally on but how do I center it because I have issues with it not being centered. Maybe you all can help me out in this dilemma. ANYWAY. I went to one of my kids 2nd grade program today. She was so cute in it. She played the drum and sang her heart out. Is it really time for school to get out already. I don't know how I feel about this but the days keep speeding by. Three months of summer break, no getting up early, no fights on what they are going to wear and then not hearing this comment said everyday this year, "Your going to make everybody late, go brush you teeth." That will be nice. Now if I could figure out how to get my kids to get along all summer we will have a wonderful time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...