Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Summer

Summer is here. The kids are out for a long time and they are bored. So for Relief Society meeting this past week we decorated a box and then we filled it with ideas for the kids, that are bored and need an idea to do during this long summer. The kids have had fun with the ideas. I will post the pictures later. I have been very busy with my projects and the kids have had to fend for themselves. They have been troopers. I have the best kids. Not that they haven't done a lot of complaining. It was funny though the next day when the bored box ended up being put on the rocking chair, and then Brynn sat on it. She was so sad, but I thought it was hilarious, I was able to fix the box and all is good now. Our summer is not going to be boring. Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...