Tuesday, July 5, 2011

This is Funny

So since I am leaving on a trip soon I thought this little article was so funny. My husband loves to read page a day calendars. This was one the other day by Dave Barry.

Beginner's Guide to Traveling by Air

When to Arrive at the Airport: You should be at the airport already.

How much Luggage You can Carry On: You can carry on one small bag and one medium bag, for a total of two bags. You may not carry on three bags by insisting to airline personnel--as I have seen many travelers do--that one of your bags is not really a bag, as if it is some kind of magical invisible fairy bag that the airline personnel cannot see. You also may not carry on a suitcase the size of a sleeper sofa apparently containing the entire wardrobe of the Broadway production of The Producers. The fact that your suitcase has wheels does NOT automatically mean that you may carry it onto the airplane. A piano also has wheels, but you wouldn't try to take a piano onto a plane, would you? No, wait, some of you would.


I can't wait to go on my trip and since I am teaching a class I kinda of feel I am bringing a piano as I have to consider if a certain kind of frame will fit in my suitcase. Good Times!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...