Monday, February 13, 2012

Beautiful Brynn

Guess Who's 10 today. My daughter Brynn was born a Valentines Baby. She decided she would love to come on this day, the show the love day, but she would not love pink or red. Brynn is such a good girl and is very obedient. (which has been a problem in our home lately) . She loves blue and green and any color that isn't pink. She loves school and her best friend Abbie .( who is not her older sister )It seems like just yesterday, I was in the hospital and watching the news about the Olympics. The big controversy over the ice skaters who deserved the Gold medal. If a recall right I was supposed to go downtown the next day, to let the kids experience some of the Olympics. Good thing I didn't go.




Brynn asked for roller blades this year and has been skating around every since. She went on an outing with Dad, to pick the perfect ones. Good thing we have had great weather for skating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...