Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Idea Books

Close to my Heart is discontinuing their scrap booking and stamping idea books. If you own one you know you need all of them. They are wonderful. They are a step by step guide to wonderful scrapbook pages. They are the bible of scrap booking and card making. I have all of them and I will horde them for the rest of my life. If you don't have them check out my website angieb.myctmh.com.

Some have already sold out. Hurry!

The scrap booking books still available are: Magic, Imagine, Cherish,


The Card making books still available is : Wishes

I hope you can all get your hands on some so you can see how great they are. Would I ever steer you wrong.

;)Angie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...