Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Mother's Day



Are you looking for something to give to a friend or for Mother's Day. I have the perfect thing. This darling box with cards, envelopes, pen, and chocolates. I am doing a workshop to make this cute box this month. The cost is $25. You get all the items in the box. The workshop days available are:



Friday, April 20Th @10:00 or 7:00



Sat, April 21@ 10:00 a.m.



Tues, April 24@ 7:00



Sat, May 5@ 10:00.



If you are interested in the box and can't come to the workshop I will make it for you for $30.



This is a fun workshop and its perfect for the person who is hard to shop for, or the person who has everything. I know we all have those people in our lives. I need to know if you are interested by April 16Th for the dates in April and by April 26 for the May date. Send me an email at http://angie_black@comcast.net/ or leave a comment.























No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...