Thursday, July 26, 2012

Everyday

While looking back on my blog, I noticed that I posted the same card two times.  This is a reflection of my life and what is going on lately.  AHHHHH!  And Sorry.  I have a camera full of convention pics, darling ideas, scout camp pics, oh and stuffed animals lined up on the couch (what children do when Mom is away, oh well at least they aren't fighting).  I have a card class on Friday morning and night, I have a few more openings if anyone is interested.  I am trying to wait patiently until August 1st to show new product because you will have the idea book for 6 months.  After 6 months you are ready for new things.  But have noticed many friends have moved on to new things.  I love the idea book.  I have every idea book since the day I started to sell CTMH.  I love the founder of this company, Jeanette Lynton, she is inspiring, and a great example to me.  I am very blessed with beautiful girls and my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...