Monday, August 6, 2012

Convention Pictures

 This is a water feature that was
in the plaza area. I won't mention names but someone named Jen stood in it.
 This was a cool chandlier that was in the plaza area. It changed colors and moved all the time. So cool.
 This is my upline Michelle.  We have been to many a convention together. It's also great because she is one of my dearest friends.
 This is Jen Mahan.  She roomed with us this year.  It was fun and she is great.


RaNae and Angie in our favorite
restaurant that had wonderful food and horrible service.  Which didn't deter us to much because we ate their 3 times. 
 CTMH signage
 Waiting for Convention to start.
 Sonya and Jen at opening ceremonies.
 The Three Tenors sang at our banquet. They sang great and the food was good too.
David, Monica, Kristine presenting awards at banquet night, and yes most people dress up. 
 Launi, Sheri, and Autumn at the banquet, I was so lucky to sit with them.
 This is the view outside our room. 
 This is what happened to my daughter on the first day I was gone.  11 stitches later and it looks great now.
I love Convention!  Next year I am headed to DisneyWorld.  I would love you to come.  Sign up to sell CTMH for just $49 and then you can come. 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...