Monday, October 8, 2012

Clementine


A while ago I told you I was making a project with the paper packet Clementine.  I love it.  I was invited to be part of a page exchange, cards, and a 3-D item.  It was fun to do when I finally got the creating done. Am I the only one out there, that struggles to start a project because you worry it won't be good enough.  I don't think I am the only one, some of you are just afraid to admit it.  Anyway, I made a scrapbook layout and 2 cards and a 3-D item.  I love this paper packet.  Here are the 2 cards and the 3-D item.  I will post the page next.  All of these 5 projects were made from 1 paper packet and the paper packet only costs $9.95.  I still had paper left in the paper packet so you could make other things with the leftovers. I also bought the cottage assortment flowers and they are $5.95 and adorable.  I used one of them on the card with the twilight background, and then the rest on the scrapbook page. Enjoy!
Oh, if you are interested in your own Autumn/ Winter catalog, let me know I have plenty.  :) 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...