Monday, October 22, 2012

Clementine

 This is a layout I made using the Clementine paper.  I love it.  I just want to play with it and make many treasures with it.  I think I am having a creative breakdown.  I have been so busy lately, I haven't had time to create.  I learned early on in my life, that I need to make time to be creative, otherwise I get no sleep, because the ideas keep coming to me.  If I can be a little creative then I can get some of my ideas out.  I know that you are all thinking I am crazy, and I would say I am.  After all I have two teenagers in my house.  Anyway,  enjoy this layout.  When I announce they paper packet of the month, when it comes Clementines turn I will cut this out for all who order this Paper pack.  I can't wait.  I am off on a little trip this weekend but will return on Monday.  Enjoy!
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...