Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Scroll Album




I don't know if you noticed but CTMH has some wonderful home decor kits, in the new Autumn/Winter Catalog.  These pictures show you the Scroll Album kit.  I love this kit.  It comes with the scroll album, which is real wood not the fake light stuff, buttons, ribbon, and the printed canvas sticker sheets plus instructions.  All you need is your photos.  You get all this for $35.95.
This album so fun so make.  The pictures on my album were taken by my good friend Jen Mahan.  This project took me about 2 hours to complete, only because I have a hard time making decisions.  I think this is going to look darling on one of my shelves in my family room.  I was also thinking you could turn it the other way, and have the spool at the top and then have one for each kid and put just them on their own scroll.  Then you could hang it in their rooms.
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...