Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Family Time


This condo we stayed in had a great ledge, the girls just loved to sit here.

More sitting, sorry I don't know why the big sister can't keep her eyes open.

Racquetball turned out to be really fun.  Well, I should say hitting the ball and then hoping it didn't hit you was fun.  We did not play the actual game or did we learn the rules to play the game.

My cute husband does know the rules, after playing racquetball for the last 11 years, every week.  He was very kind to not care what we were playing. ;)

More racquetball 

This is me, really close. The littlest child in our family loves the camera.

Kid picture. Good thing we brought our nicest clothes up to our relaxing vacation. (this is a very sarcastic statement)

Hot tub, the kids love to play with Randy's hair, funny girls.  What can I say it was a hot tub and they didn't have much room to play.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...