Monday, November 5, 2012

Happy Harvest


Well, I feel like I have been gone forever.  This past month we took a weekend with the family in the mountains.  The next weekend my husband and I flew to New England for a 90 th birthday party, and last weekend I booked a condo for some creative time,  I don't know that I used it all as creative time but I did veg and now hopefully I can just jump into life again.  I never do these kinds of trips, I don't think I will ever again.  Trying things once is okay, right?  Anyway,  back to creative things, I made this card using a new stamp set in the fall/Winter catalog, it's called So Grateful on Pg 74.  The great background and texture paper is from a Christmas paper packet from about 3 years ago, but it works perfectly for fall.  Check out the backs of your paper and make them work for whatever holiday you are working with.  It works great.  Hope you enjoy the card.  Remember my card class this week, tomorrow is the last day to sign up.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...