Monday, February 11, 2013

Wedding


My baby sister is getting married.  I am excited for her.  I made this card because it got me thinking that I will probably need some wedding cards for the summer months.  Plus I wanted to use some fun new things.  The background is from the new Spring/Summer catalog, it comes with the flower background and it has a chevron border, and strip border.  The stamp set is on page 35 of the new catty.  I love it.  Who doesn't love chevron?  I also love the wedding set on Pg 33 and look how cute it looks on our bookplates, cut from the cricut.  Love that cricut cartridge.  Have a good day!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...