Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Janie's Wedding


Janies shower!  She got a lot of kitchen items, hopefully she learns how to use them.

We kidnapped Janie, she had to wear a blindfold and we took her to a hotel and dinner.
It was a fun bachelorette party.  We ate, played games. and laughed a lot.

My mom, don't ask her a question she has wedding brain.

Some of the ladies in our family.

They are finally married, after dating for 5 years.  They chose the date April 11th because that was their first date. 

The girls in the family.  I know, I am the odd one out.  Out of 7 kids I am the only one with blond hair.  I don't know why and no I wasn't adopted.  And my sisters both have very curly hair, they just deny it and spend lots of time straightening it. And Jill was supposed to wear a brown skirt but she choose not to because she is Jill
 

The men in the family, and Chris purchased matching socks for all the boys.  This is a scary bunch to get together. Minus Janie, she is not scary.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...