Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Let me introduce you to some great pens.  They have been out of the catalog for a while.  I found them on the while supplies last section of my website angieb.myctmh.com.  They are selling for $9.00.  I love these pens.  I am giving a shout out to a great product.  Of course I love all of CTMH'S products so I think everyone should have them.  They are on sale or while supplies last for $9.00.  You have to order them from my website.  This set comes with 5 pens, each pen tip is a different size, the tips come in 0.1, 0.2, 0.3, 0.5, and 0.8.   Love them, Love them, Love them.Plus this is easy to throw in your scrapbook bag and take with you, and then you can find all the pens you need to journal.  Check out the other while supplies last things.  I couldn't resist I had to order some things.When you get to the website, click Shop at the top and then on the left side of the page that comes up you will see a while supplies last button, click on it and check out the deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...