Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Sweet Suprises Card Kit

Check out another great product on the while supplies last section of my website.  I love these. Some of my girls are getting a lot older and it is harder to find a present for their friends.  So I have these to just fill with a little candy and then put a gift card in.  The envelopes are included and then you have an easy gift.  When these first came out in the catalog they were $19.95.  Now they are $8.00.  What a steal. Believe me I know these things are a steal have you seen the price of cards.....  You can make ten cards with the treat cups.  Plus, it gives you the card ideas on the back of the sticker sheets. These are going to go fast, so grab some while they are still available.  angieb.myctmh.com, click on shop, and then click on while supplies last. Check out the great products for a great price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...