Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Lets Celebrate


Here is a baby card I made for my card class.  Lately, I have needed a bunch of baby cards so it is nice to make a bunch, and then have them on hand..  On the small orange star, I put liquid glass on it, in a polka dot pattern, I love this look and I think it adds something great to the card. Don't know what liquid glass is, it is a glue that makes a clear coat on top of whatever it is put on.  For example, if you wanted to highlight a flower on a stamp image, it would make the flower glossy and shiny.  You do have to set it aside to let it dry completely.  I often liquid glass a project and then set it aside until morning just to make sure it is dry.  Also,  this is the best glue.  I used liquid glass on the ribbon on this card.  Love it!  The bottle costs $6.95 and lasts a long time.  I use mine all the time and have probably had it for 2 or 3 years.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...