Monday, March 24, 2014

Essential Tools

 
This is the start of my essential tools soap box.  When you are starting any hobby, job, situation, you are going to need essential tools.  Whether it be the right clothing, tools, or transportation.  I would not attempt to change out a brake light in my car without a screw driver, well its the same with scrapbooking or card making. My first essential tool, is the paper trimmer.  I will never be able to live without this in paper crafting.  I love straight lines and I can not make them without this tool.  If you can you are my hero.  I own about 6 or 7 paper trimmers, currently I am using this one all the time, I have purchased, I don't know how many replacement blades and I love this trimmer.  I love the fiskars brand of  paper trimmer.  Close to my Heart carries the fiskars brand trimmers in their catalog because Jeanette Lynton believes, if there is a product out there that already does the job why make a duplicate product that does the same thing.  Making a duplicate can be a waste of money.  Did you know with fiskars, that if your number lines rub off your trimmer from all the wear and tear, you can snap a picture of your cutter and the wearing off ness (totally not a word) and email it to them, and they will replace it.  That to me is awesome.  Thank you Fiskars!  I will always support you in my paper cutting needs.  If you don't have a paper trimmer and don't think you need one because you find a ruler and a pencil to be all you need.  You are my hero, you deserve a gold star on your forehead, and you are awesome.  I need a paper trimmer, when I am cutting out a card class, I am lost without it.  This is an essential tool, purchase one and realize how wonderful it is.

By the way, Fiskars did not pay me to love them.  I just do. I think its really important to share great things with my friends so you can love it too.  Enjoy!

Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...