Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Essential Tools

 
Adhesives are a major essential tool.  You cannot do scrap booking or paper crafting without adhesive.  There are many choices out there.  Luckily Close to my Heart has two of my favorite.  I love the glue pen, I also love the tiny tip glue pen which we also carry.  Have you ever wanted to attach a smaller piece of paper to your card and you use an adhesive with a wider tip and now you have glue everywhere.  This is the perfect situation for the tiny glue pen.  The broad glue pen is so nice to put larger pieces of paper on your card. It sticks so tight, you don't want to mess up because your paper is stuck after about 1 minute.
 
Also my other favorite is the Tombo adhesive.  This adhesive is so convenient to take anywhere with you,  I probably have one in my purse right now.  I love it.  Plus, they are refillable.  I love when people make things and then I can save money on them.  I buy these in bulk and get a great price. Let me know if you want to be on that mailing list for the next time I order them.  I feel strongly about a good adhesive, a glue stick may work for you on a school project but they make me crazy. They make your paper have big bumps in it.  Find something you love and then share it with others around you so they can love it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...