Monday, April 28, 2014


Join Close to my Heart

This month you can be Close to my Heart Consultant for just $99.  Plus you get more:

1. Free Close to my Heart exclusive cricut cartridge of your choosing. (This is a $99 value)

2. You get to be a part of the Close to my Heart Family, which is an amazing family, and has been going strong for 30 years.

3. You get the chance to earn your $99 back, by reaching your straight to the top.  You get $99 back in Close to my Heart Product

4. You get over $400 in product with this deal.  Check out Page 3 of your idea book to see what comes in the consultant kit.

and more.  Contact me if you would like more information, or head on over to my website angieb.myctmh.com, and chose the what we do tab, and it will explain more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...