Thursday, August 14, 2014

My Crush Books

I know nobody else feels this way but, every morning I wake up in the summer, I have these guys asking what we are going to do today.  I don't have a clue what we are going to do.  On this day I gave the girls each a Close to my Heart Crush book. (click the link to see)  They used a portable photo printer and Walgreen's and Costco for Pictures.  They had a blast working in their own books.  I gave them some card stock, some stickers and some of the My Crush assortments.  They were in heaven.  They worked on these for days.  Which means I got a break from the asking of what we were going to do.  They figured out what they wanted to put in their books and printed and glued a lot of photos in their books.

Do you wonder what a My Crush Book is???  Its a 60 page printed, card stock-weight designed pages: hardbound with resist pattern, wire-bound. The My Crush Assortments include 16 Journaling cards, 4 sticker sheets, 2 alphabet sticker sheets, and 4 tiny envelopes to insert cards into.  This is the perfect gift for teenagers, busy moms, and someone who is just starting in the scrap booking area.  I love these books!  You could make one of these books, and a page could include all the things you did that month, and then the next page would be the things you did the next month.
The books cost $12.95, and the assortments cost $4.95.  I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!
You can buy them here- angieb.myctmh.com, and don't forget the product will come right to your door.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...