Monday, October 13, 2014

Your invited to a Close to my Heart Card Class

Dates: October 24th and 25th

Times: Oct 24th 10:00 am or 7:00 p.m. Oct 25th 10:00 am

Place: Angie Black’s House

Come make 10 cards for $14.00. NEW: All cards will come with envelopes.
If you bring a friend you can pick out of my prize basket.

We are making 2 Thank you cards and 3 Christmas cards. You will make 2 of each card.

The cards will be posted on my blog on Saturday October 18th. My blog address is angiesideas.blogspot.com

Plus: I will have a display of cards, for the next card class, and you can pick and choose which cards you would like and how many. Those who come to the card class get first dibs on the cards. Let me know if you would like to see the display after the class.

RSVP: I need a count by Monday, October 20st.
Can’t make it Card Kits are available for $20.00

On October 25th, is my first Project Day. Do you have projects that you need done with no kids hanging on you. Come to my house on the 25th from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm. I will provide lunch and treats. The cost is $10. Do you have scrapbook kits you haven’t had time to put together. Come have some time to yourself. There will be prizes throughout the day and a free make and take. Every woman needs a break and girl talk. Please RSVP by the Monday the 20th, I only have so much room and its going to fill up fast. Hope to see you! Angie Black

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...