Monday, December 1, 2014

Cyber Monday!!!!

Can you believe it,Close to my Heart has never done this before. 20% off all cricut cartridges.  This is a killer deal.  I have told many of you my cricut story, but I will repeat it again.
  I have had a cricut machine for many years. I bought the first edition cricut expression machine.  I love it and it is still going strong after all these years.  I started to collect many of the different cartridges and started to get quite a collection. Then Close to my Heart came out with their cartridges and I had to have them.  Now I don't use all the first ones I bought and it is because they don't have everything I need. I wish I would have just waited and not wasted my money. I never take my Close to my Heart cartridges out of my machine.  The Art Philosphy cartridge has every shape that you will need. Then came the Cricut Artiste collection and it has every box I would every need and the cute curled flowers.  Then came the Artbooking collection and  it is amazing. It has 15 layout themes, which means you can cut an entire scrapbooking page with just one button.  The whole page is done, you just need to glue it down, and add embellishments of course. Plus, so much more, you can mix and match and make more pages. Last but not least is the Artfully Sent cartridge, this cartridge is amazing for the cardmaker, it has pop up cards with pop-up scenes.  It has more than 25 different card themes and 5 different card formats. This cartridge cuts cards for every occasion. Plus, with each cartridge you get stamps and chipboard to coordinate, or paper. I love how our cricut books are laid out, they are specifically made for ease. Believe me,  Provo craft doesn't make their other cartridge books like ours.  Their easy to read and to find the images you need.  Also, each of our stamp sets have a coordinating cut from the cricut, which lists the size and what cartridge was used on the stamp set.



Also, if you buy any cartridge you are able to get the stamp of the month for $5.  This stamp of the month is one of my favorites.  I love cupcakes.  Also, this year marks the 10th Anniversary of acrylic stamps, which means if you spend $50 you get to choose any stamps for just $10.  You are saving so much money with this deal and we know Close to my Heart has the best stamps in the industry so this is a killer deal.  Check it out on my website. angieb.myctmh.com.  I hope you take the opportunity to get great deals.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...