Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Thanks a bunch!

4 PML cards were used on this card, and a cute little silver puffy heart.  The puffy stickers in the new Seasonal Expressions are so cute.  You get 90 puffy glitter stickers in different shapes and colors.  I like them a lot.  On this card I cute one of the PML cards to make it into a tag, I love tags also, and then added some cute ribbon to match the card.  I used some of my flaxen cardstock to make the strip for the saying and the saying comes from one of the stamp sets in the new supplement.  I put pop dots under the tag to make it stand out, and the green behind the flower tag was cut off from another card and I rounded the corners.  If you want to check out the Seasonal Expression book, check out my website. http://angieb.ctmh.com/ctmh/products/online-idea-book.aspx, as always you can shop right there for your favorite products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...