Monday, January 19, 2015

YOU are amazing, wonderful, awesome, beautiful, lovely, kind, and fun.  I left the you sentiment blank because I wanted you to fill in what you wanted on this card.  I used 3 Picture my life cards on this card and added bitty sparkles to the flowers.  I cut this 4x6 card down quite a bit so that it would fit on the card base I had chosen. The green triangle paper was off another PML=picture my life card and I just cut it to size.  Also, I added flaxen twine and pixie twine, this is an extra thick twine and frays when you want it to and stays put when you don't.  It was definitely a must have when the seasonal expressions came out. (I love ribbon and twine is like ribbon.) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...