Friday, February 20, 2015

Your invited to a
 Close to my Heart
card class
 
Dates:  Feb 27th or March 2nd
 
Times: Friday, Feb 27th 10 am or 7pm
 
Monday, March 2nd 10 am
 
if you want to attend and are not able on the days provided give me a call or email and let me know, we can figure out another day.
 
Place:  Angie Black's House
 
RSVP by Tuesday Feb 24th
 
Details:  10 cards and envelopes for $14
 
We are making boy birthday cards
 
You can pick and choose which ones you would like, just make sure you get at least 10.  What does this mean.  If you like only 1 card you can make 10 of that one.  Or split it however you want.
 
Cards will be posted on my blog on Monday, Feb 23rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...