Saturday, August 5, 2017

Join Me!

Right now is the perfect time to join Close to my Heart.  The cost of the Consultant kit is $75.00, then you get to pick out $50 in FREE product.  So it's like you are paying $25 to be a CTMH consultant. And in addition this month, if you sign u,p you will have the chance to earn FREE Items like one of our Exclusive Close to my Heart Cricut Cartridges (even the new one that just came out), or our alphabet thin cut,  all you have to do is sign up to be a consultant in the month of August and then sell $300 by September 30th. This is a killer deal and this company is amazing!!!!  You don't want to miss this.... I am here to help every step of the way!
  You can click on the link and it will direct you where you can sign up to be a consultant


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...