Saturday, September 16, 2017

September Stamp of the Month

I made this card using the Thanks from the September stamp of the month. The flower stamp is from a wedding stamp set  that is featured in the new catalog.  Check out the image below. I used the new whimsy fundamental paper with all the cute subtle patterns.  I stamped everything using our archival black ink and then colored the flower with our ShinHan markers.  I love these markers, the color is so vibrant. The circle cut out I did with a punch and then the black cardstock ring I cut out on my cricut.  How did I ever live without my cricut.
You can order this paper here by clicking this link....https://angieb.closetomyheart.com/retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=10195

You can order this set by clicking this link....https://angieb.closetomyheart.com/retail/search.aspx?searchvalue=d1747

Plus if you spend $50 you can get this set for $5 or buy it for $17.95.  I love this set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...