Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Let the magic of Christmas warm your heart



With this card I stamped these big snowflakes in Desert Sand ink and added bitty sparkles.  I love the bitty sparkles and they are cheap for a bunch of them.  They are $2.95 for a 100 of them.  I used our thin cut snowflakes for the white snowflakes.  It was really fun to cut these snowflakes with the thin cuts.  What is a thin cut?  It is a metal die that you can use on your cuttlebug or big shot to cut out shapes.  Like this Family down below.  The thin cut will cut out those words in any color cardstock you would desire.  The amazing thing with the thin cuts is you have to grab them when they are available because they are a while supplies last item.  They are such a great product you don't want to miss them.  Here is a link to our thin cuts....https://angieb.closetomyheart.com/retail/search.aspx?searchvalue=thin+cuts  I stamped the saying on this card using the Versamark ink and then I used the white embossing powder and then melted it. I love using the Versamark ink for embossing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...