Friday, December 1, 2017

Merry Christmas!!!


 Many of you know that I love making cards.  I love hosting card classes.  My Christmas card class is such a fun class.  Over the years I have made so so so many Christmas Cards.  This year I am going to post a bunch of my Christmas cards for you to see.  I hope you love it. I hope you will check back often to see some of the cards.  All the cards I post are all made with Close to my Heart paper. I will try to even share a quick tip. I love the Close to my Heart product.  I believe in this company.  I love that they provide top of the line products and it can inspire women to create and be creative.  We all need to be creative.  I have a favorite quote it says....
 
 
The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds, of abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that didn't exist before.
Creating brings deep satisfaction and fulfillment.
Dieter F. Uchtdorf


 
Fun Fact:  For the polka dots on the tiny glacier paper strips, on the top and bottom of the Joy words.  I used a stamp set that had all the accessories to build your own snowman, the dots are the snowman buttons, stamped repeatedly! I stamped them using glacier ink.  And the Poinsettia is stamped using one of our background stamps, oh, and one more, the dots in  the middle of the poinsettia are actually white gems colored with our yellow marker. Our markers are alcohol based so they work awesome for coloring on plastic and other items like that.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...