Friday, January 12, 2018

National Paper Crafting Month

January is National Paper Crafting Month!
 for this month Close to my Heart is offering....
 
 
Create you own gorgeous monogram décor with our exclusive Love Letters kits, available only for National Papercrafting month!  These kits include everything you need to crate a beautiful décor piece using the letter -or letters- of your choice!  There are three ways you can earn a free letter kit:
 
Buy 5 letter kits, get the sixth free
Sign up to become a Consultant and get a free letter kit of your choice
Host a party and get a free letter kit of your choice
Ask me for more details!
 
 
Kits include chipboard letter base, paper and rose-gold foil overlay, die-cut florals and banners, and rose-gold foil alphabet stickers
 
$18.95 each
 
You can order your letters by clicking on this link...https://angieb.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/promotions/campaigns/1801-love-letters.aspx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...