Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Favorite Things

Some more of my favorite things.  I love, love, love a background stamp.  Personally this is the perfect set for all.  You can stamp in on any cardstock color and instantly you have a background and texture paper.  Why not make your own pattern paper, especially because I often can't find enough of the pattern paper that I need.  These were a must for me and were the first stamps purchased from this new catalog.  Also, check out the rainbow below.  This is a thin cut, so again, you can cut it out in any color cardstock and then add a pattern to each color in the rainbow.  I love this kind of project.  Check out the examples below on what Close to my Heart did with these sets.  To check out the background stamps click here....https://angieb.closetomyheart.com/retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=14808

 To check out the Rainbow thin cut, click here...https://angieb.closetomyheart.com/retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=14808



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...