Monday, April 12, 2021

Check out this card!

Here is one of the cards I made for card class in April.  All the stamps I used on this card are shown below.  Do you think this card has to many flowers?  I thought it might and then I just went with the amount. Personally, I love flowers and I think this card turned out great.  You can take this pattern and put how many flowers you would like on it. The flowers were cut on my cricut and the middle of the flowers were also cut there. I used the Blue Belle cardstock, which is Close to my Hearts color of the year, and it is the best color. I used the gingham stamp from the February stamp of the month., and stamped with Blue Belle ink. I love all those border stamps in that stamp of the month.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...