Friday, April 23, 2021

Playtime

 I had some time this past weekend to just Play with my stamps, paper and all the fun stuff. I loved playing with some of the stuff from the year long catalog. Here are some of the cards I made..

Did you know on the back of this pink balloon paper is the same print in blues and greens.  I love this concept,  as you can see in the picture below. I just flipped the paper over and made a card that would work for a boy or a girl.  


Look at this great stamp set.  As you can see the words are curved to fit in that pendant, but I just straightened them out and stamped the sayings above.  This is why Close to my Heart's stamps are #1 in the industry.
You can click on the link here to check out this stamp set, and don't forget all stamps sets are on sale this month, so buy this set and get a great discount. click this link....https://angieb.closetomyheart.com/retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=14021
Click this link here to check out this gorgeous paper....https://angieb.closetomyheart.com/retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=14095&ci=18837





On these sets of cards I loved being able to fill in the happy with another ink color, but then I loved not filling in the happy. You can do what you like.  In the card below I combined stickers with stamp images on the stars.  I'm glad I was able to work on these cards because now I am all set to include cards with the birthday gifts I will be giving in the months to come.  So take some time and play with your stash, it's good for the soul!💖

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...