Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Specials, Specials, Specials

 


Mother's Day is coming up in May. This stamp set is avaliable until May 31st. This set can help you make a darling card for your mother, mother in law, or someone who has been like a mother to you.  I love the flowers in this set.  See the black filled in images.  That means you can stamp the solid stamps in any color an then stamp the outline on top with black or any color you desire.  Then you don't have to color them in. Or you can stamp the outline and color it in with your markers, watercolor pencils, watercolors, inked sponges.  I love the variety in this set.  You can order this set by clicking this link....https://angieb.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/promotions/2104-mothers-are-the-best.aspx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...