Monday, May 17, 2021

Here are a few of my Favorite things

 Hello, I'm going to share some of my Favorite things with you today!  I don't know if you heard but we have a new Close to my Heart catalog for the months of May and June.  Here are a few of my favorite things.  Just a heads up, I can find something on every page of the new catalog that I love.  When you go to my website to shop you can click on the WHATS NEW tab and see all the new stuff, I love that feature....

I mean, these birds are killing me they are so cute.  I have my set. I think I will play with them today. Watch my instagram page for a look at what I make ( angiesideas)  I am doing a card a day in May and there are lots of ideas.  
And LOOK at this ice cream set.  This works for all birthdays and celebrations in your life.  This was a must for me. And then you can add faces to the ice cream, so cute!

And true to form, I will always love the mix in paper. Always! 
Click this link to check out all the new stuff....https://angieb.closetomyheart.com/Retail/Products.aspx?CatalogID=271


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...