I hope you Mother's out in blog land had a very Happy Mother's Day! I made this card for my Mom for Mother's Day using the stamp set below. My Mom is a big fan of blue, so I made the card using our blue belle cardstock. Blue Belle is Close to my Heart's color of the year. I love it! You can click the link below to see the details of this stamp set. I love the outline and solid stamp sets in the set. I used just the outline on a colored cardstock and then cut it out. I stamped the leaf on fern cardstock and cut them out also. I used archival black ink to stamp.
Wednesday, May 12, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sad News
I never thought I would be writing this post. On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...
-
I never thought I would be writing this post. On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...
-
Life has been crazy at my house lately, I am excited to get back into my craft room. Check out this special going on right now. You can shop...


No comments:
Post a Comment