There are so many Favorite things from the new catalog, I could fill my blog with them for an entire month. But I will refrain😥
I almost think these stamps speak for themselves, so I don't even have to add words to make you love them. But, I will
This stamp is a staple stamp, which means it is timeless and you can use it for the rest of your life and it will always be relevant.
Every year there is a celebration in July in the United States, also January and many other times that make this stamp set perfect for those occasions.
This sunburst die cut is perfect. I have made cards when I cut all the different shapes to get this look and it is frustrating, but now cards will be so much easier, whether you use the frame or just the shapes that are cut out. Genius! and a great blessing to have this die. Thank you, Close to my Heart.
click this link to check out these things and more new products.....https://angieb.closetomyheart.com/Retail/Products.aspx?CatalogID=271



No comments:
Post a Comment