Wednesday, July 7, 2021

New Month, New Stamp of the Month!

 

Check out the July stamp of the Month.  This is a fun stamp set.  I love the trees and sayings.  Particularily the "Congratulations on your new" , this saying works for so many things.  My sister had a baby this week, so I could include that saying and add the word, Baby from another stamp set I already own. Click this link to order....https://angieb.closetomyheart.com/retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=15378 Remember, this stamp set is only good for the month of July, so don't miss out.

Strong Roots—July Stamp of the Month

Item Number: S2107

$18.95

 Set of 11. Get this D-size Stamp of the Month set for a deal with a minimum qualifying purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...