Monday, September 13, 2021

 

I made this card for my last card class. I love the Dusty Rose cardstock and I love any polka dot paper especially black.  I love, love, love this flower stamp set.  You can use this set for so many things. The set below the flowers is where I got the saying from for my card, this set has some good sayings, for many occasions. The catalog that these sets are in is retiring in two days, so run to purchase what you would like.  You can visit my website here....https://angieb.closetomyheart.com/Retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=15432&ci=21422
This stamp set is fun because you can stamp the different patterns inside the Love, and You words. I love creating different looks with the same stamp set.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...