There are so many things going on in October with Close to my Heart, that I would be a bad maker if I didn't tell you all about them. The stamp of the month in October is the first promotion I talked about, and the next is the REMEMBER TODAY CALENDAR KIT!
This is a favorite of mine. Every year I buy this kit and put it together and that is the calendar we use for our family calendar. It is so fun to highlight family members on the calendar during their birthday month, and all the fun things that have happened throughout the year.
My calendar kit is supposed to arrive tomorrow at my house. I am so excited to put mine together, and check out the cute stamp set that comes in the kit. You can check out the info on my website by clicking here....https://angieb.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/promotions/2110-remember-today.aspx


No comments:
Post a Comment