This promotion is for our VIP customers. Do you know what being a Close to my Heart VIP means?
It means you get to earn 15% off all your orders. This is a great program that Close to my Heart has, if you are ordering often or just once, why not become a VIP member and get 15% and you get invited to order exclusive things, like this special. Our VIP is a no brainer for me, and I am so glad I am a part of a company that is willing to offer this program. With this special, when you order you are invited to an exclusive group and then you can watch the home office make the creations right along with you. I think this set is so cute, and I am excited to play along. You can order this special by clicking here...https://angieb.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/promotions/2110-vip-hip-hip-hooray.aspx
No comments:
Post a Comment