Thursday, April 21, 2022

Can you believe this color!

We’re crazy about our Color of the Year, Wild Berry, which is why we have introduced a special collection of exclusive products to celebrate it! From the Wild Berry Blast Paper Packet, featuring 6 sheets of patterned paper in a variety of fun designs, to the Coordinating Cardstock, which includes 6 standard two-toned cardstock sheets in this delicious shade and 6 additional sheets with single-sided foil or UV-coated designs, there are so many fun new ways to include Wild Berry in your crafting!
Here is what the bundle looks like, so many cute designs. The stamp set below can be used right along with all your stamp sets, its a very neutral stamp set that works well with others. You can check out this collection by clicking this link....https://angieb.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/promotions/2204-wild-berry-blast.aspx  Don't miss out this promotion is only available thru April 30th.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...