Wednesday, May 19, 2010

OUR CRAZY LIFE.


I don't know about all of you but the end of the school year is very busy at our house. Kallie is finally finished with her science fair project, poster, and presentation. I am not a fan of the person who thought this idea up. Especially for a child like Kallie, who has to know the end result before she can stop crying. Which is, as we all know simply impossible, if you haven't started the project. AHHHHH! And then a Questar Man comes to the door, after dealing with the above mentioned child, and wonders if he or his company has offended me in some way. No, I have just been dealing with a very irrational child for the last six hours, so let me turn around and put on my happy face for you, perfect stranger. I never did like science!!! Autumn and Brynn did an excellent job on their school programs at school last week. Autumn was the announcer for her program and didn't need the mic they put in front of her. She has been practicing for a long time in the bathroom mirror and did great. Brynn was thrilled to sing with her class the goodbye song from Sound of Music. It was fun to watch. Brynn went to the airplane museum yesterday with her class and had a great time telling Randy everything the guide had told her about airplanes. I think she remembered word for word. I finally had to go elsewhere, but Randy loved it and went downstairs and found a book about airplanes so she could learn more. He is such a patient Dad. He deserves the good Dad award this week. Abby finally chopped off all her hair and it is darling. Well let me rephrase that, my wonderful sister Jill cut off Abby's hair and she did a super job. I will post pictures later when I can find some patience. I am currently getting ready for Girls Camp which is in about 20 days. I will have to find my snow suit for this, I hope we don't freeze. On a positive note, my kids Elementary School is going year around and so my kids will all be on the same schedule. Hooray! Now let's prepare for the long unexpected summer with four girls. It should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sad News

 I never thought I would be writing this post.  On Feb 27, 2024, I got an email from the Founder and CEO, of Close to my Heart. Letting us m...